Citizens Advice Eastbourne
We provide free confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales. We are an individual charity responsible for our own fundraising.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.Charity Registration No. 1086163
Company Registration No. 4171801
- Tweets by @EastbourneCAB
- Big thank you to @MWSolicitors for signing up for our #fundraiser sponsored walk in #Eastbourne on Mon 18 June. We… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Thank you card and box of chocolate biscuits from grateful #EastbourneCAB client. "Thank you for all you have done.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- So pleased to win Charity of the Year from @EDCAwards. A wonderful evening and great to have our volunteers' hard w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Last year, 3 in 5 people said they felt better able to manage their #mental #health after getting advice from… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Always nice to hear from our #EastbourneCAB clients. Thank you card received for one of our #Volunteers "Thank you… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- RT @actionfrauduk: You'll only get notified of a tax refund from @HMRCgovuk through the post or in your pay via your employer! If it's… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change
Thank you to all supporters of our service