Citizens Advice Eastbourne
We provide free confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales. We are an individual charity responsible for our own fundraising.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.Charity Registration No. 1086163
Company Registration No. 4171801
Connect with us
Follow us on Twitter @eastbournecab
Like us on Facebook
- Tweets by @EastbourneCAB
- Delighted to award our #Volunteer #Receptionist Trudy with her long #service #certificate today. Trudy has voluntee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Busy morning in #Eastbourne #CitizensAdvice today but our team of #Volunteers we're helped along thanks to a lovely… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Delighted to be able to present our #volunteer Albert his certificate for successfully completing his #Citizens… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- What a lovely way for our #volunteers to start the day, receiving an #Easter card and homemade pastries from gratef… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Very excited to be organising our annual 10k #sponsored walk/run with help of #llst #legalwalk on Monday 8 July. Wa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change
Thank you to all supporters of our service