Citizens Advice Eastbourne
We provide free confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales. We are an individual charity responsible for our own fundraising.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.Charity Registration No. 1086163
Company Registration No. 4171801
We give most of our advice via the phone so if you need to contact us you can do so by calling our Advice Line on 03444 111 444
or you can contact us online by clicking here
Our office is now closed due to covid-19 restrictions. Telephone and email advice only.
- Tweets by @EastbourneCAB
- RT @CitizensAdvice: Today is International Volunteer Day! Thank you to our amazing volunteers who give people hope and help them find… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- RT @StevenageCAB: We are looking to fill the role as soon as possible, and as a result this is an open ended application until we fin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Tell your story of claiming PIP and/or ESA by completing this online survey. The DWP want to hear what’s worked and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- RT @CommonsWorkPen: Today we're launching a survey to find out your thoughts on how DWP could improve health assessments for Personal I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- #Eastbourne #CitizensAdvice client helped to successfully challenge #PIP decision after review. #DWP reinstated en… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change
Thank you to all supporters of our service