Citizens Advice Eastbourne
We provide free confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales. We are an individual charity responsible for our own fundraising.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.Charity Registration No. 1086163
Company Registration No. 4171801
- Tweets by @EastbourneCAB
- RT @emmawilksCAB: Pregnant and want to know your rights? @CitizensAdvice have some really useful information including what to do whe… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Alan @CAEastSussex did a quick piece on @BBCSussex Radio this morning about debt and mental health. Well done… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- RT @HMRCbusiness: To help employers work out Statutory Sick Pay, there is a step-by-step calculator on GOV.UK gov.uk/calculate-stat…
- @DaveyShields @BBCSussex @MenTalkHealthUK Well done Davey for sharing your story on @BBCSussex this morning
- RT @CitizensAdvice: People using #mentalhealth services need access to support with practical problems bit.ly/2GjF5BM https://t.co/ImzUnHkxlM
- Tune in to BBC Sussex radio shortly, to hear our Manager talk about #PIP #ESA assessment issues
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change
Thank you to all supporters of our service