Citizens Advice Eastbourne
We provide free confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales. We are an individual charity responsible for our own fundraising.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.Charity Registration No. 1086163
Company Registration No. 4171801
- Tweets by @EastbourneCAB
- We were delighted to hear that the #RotaryClubofEastbourne has chosen to donate £1000 to #CitizensAdvice… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- RT @CitizensAdvice: 💬 “The top concern for millions of people right now is weathering the escalating employment crisis.” Our… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- RT @CitizensAdvice: Last week, we published new research with @MigObs revealing nearly 1.4 million people in the UK have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Just had another thank you from an #Eastbourne #CitizensAdvice client after one of our #volunteer #Advisers helped… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Always lovely to hear about client successes. A #CitizensAdvice #Eastbourne client called us today to thank us for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change
Thank you to all supporters of our service