Citizens Advice Eastbourne
We provide free confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales. We are an individual charity responsible for our own fundraising.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.Charity Registration No. 1086163
Company Registration No. 4171801
- Tweets by @EastbourneCAB
- RT @T0B0: This week @CitizensAdvice engaged Ministers about fixing Universal Credit, regulating bailiffs, improving the energ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Big thank you to @Rotary Club of #Eastbourne who kindly donated £1,000 to #EastbourneCAB this week. This money will… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- #CitizensAdviceEastbourne is one of the #charities being supported by the recently launched #EastbourneLocalLottery… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Our #EastbourneCAB #Volunteers were delighted to be awarded #Charity Of the Year at recent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- County Group meeting this afternoon. A chance for Research and Campaigns teams in East Sussex to catch up and discu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Thank you from #EastbourneCAB client: "A massive thank you to everyone at the CAB who is helping me, I couldn't do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change
Thank you to all supporters of our service