Citizens Advice Eastbourne
We provide free confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales. We are an individual charity responsible for our own fundraising.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.Charity Registration No. 1086163
Company Registration No. 4171801
- Tweets by @EastbourneCAB
- RT @CitizensAdvice: You can get help and support if you're responsible for looking after someone who has a disability, is getting old o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- The #Brexit EU (Withdrawal Agreement) Act is now UK law and will be voted on by the EU. If they agree, The UK will… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Delighted to award our #volunteer #Adviser Sue her 10 year long service certificate. Wonderful to have such dedicat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Fancy joining our team of #Fundraisers? We are recruiting #volunteers to help with bucket collections, tombolas, ra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Our #CitizensAdvice #Eastbourne Trustees Chris and Kathy were delighted to attend the @TheBeacon_EB Win-a-Raffle ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change
Thank you to all supporters of our service