Citizens Advice Eastbourne
We provide free confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales. We are an individual charity responsible for our own fundraising.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.Charity Registration No. 1086163
Company Registration No. 4171801
- Tweets by @EastbourneCAB
- Huge thanks to all who walked and raised #sponsorship for #EastbourneCAB at last nights #LegalWalk. Great to meet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- #Eastbourne 10k Legal Walk today. Our team are grateful for all the support received from @PSGSouthern @QSBarwells… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- The government plan to video record #PIP assessments. This is something @CitizensAdvice recommended to improve the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Always nice to get updates from our #EastbourneCAB clients "Thank you so much for helping & putting my mind at rest… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Good to meet @StephenLloydEBN today who popped in to wish us well for our #fundraising & upcoming #sponsored 10k wa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- More cake treats for our #hardworking #dedicated volunteers #VolunteersWeek https://t.co/8dFCc5EUjI
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change
Thank you to all supporters of our service