Citizens Advice Eastbourne
We provide free confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales. We are an individual charity responsible for our own fundraising.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.Charity Registration No. 1086163
Company Registration No. 4171801
- Tweets by @EastbourneCAB
- Thank you from #EastbourneCAB client: "A massive thank you to everyone at the CAB who is helping me, I couldn't do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Want to keep informed about #CitizensAdvice #Eastbourne's activities? Sign up to our quarterly email #newsletter vi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Well done to our #Volunteer Gateway Assessor Mike who has successfully completed his #CitizensAdvice training and i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Well done to our #Volunteer Gateway Assessor Bridget who was awarded a long service certificate today for volunteer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Our CEO Alan has been on @BBCSussex talking about the enquiries we see about PIP assessments. In Eastbourne, 75% of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- @BBCSussex is talking about PIP assessments and how they are not working. 7 put of 10 claims are successful after a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change
Thank you to all supporters of our service