Citizens Advice Eastbourne
We provide free confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales. We are an individual charity responsible for our own fundraising.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.Charity Registration No. 1086163
Company Registration No. 4171801
We give most of our advice via the phone so if you need to contact us you can do so by calling our Advice Line on 03444 111 444
or you can contact us online by clicking here
Our office is now open on Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays for people who do not have access to a phone or internet.
- Tweets by @EastbourneCAB
- Great feedback from an #Eastbourne #CitizensAdvice client who sought our help with an #employment issue. Our… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Want to join our #CitizensAdvice #Eastbourne team? We're recruiting for 2 #Trustee roles - 1 with a view to becomi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- RT @CitizensAdvice: 💬 "A cut to Universal Credit this autumn will be a hammer blow to millions." We've warned that at least 2.3 millio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- RT @CitizensAdvice: 💬 "It’s a lot of money for me – a week’s food shopping, or five days of the electricity meter in the winter. It’s h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Great afternoon spent with our #Fundraising #Volunteers at the #Eastbourne Friends of Seaside Rec Fun day today. L… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change
Thank you to all supporters of our service