Citizens Advice Eastbourne
We provide free confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales. We are an individual charity responsible for our own fundraising.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.Charity Registration No. 1086163
Company Registration No. 4171801
We give most of our advice via the phone so if you need to contact us you can do so by calling our Advice Line on 0800 144 8848 freephone. Our phone service is open Monday to Friday 10am til 4pm
or you can contact us online by clicking here
Our office is open Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10 til 3pm
- Tweets by @EastbourneCAB
- Do you need support to make a #UniversalCredit claim? Our trained advisers are here to support you in the early sta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Yesterday we celebrated #VolunteersWeek2022 with a little get together. The rain meant we had to move from the par… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- @ambreenashah Are we able to send you a direct message?
- Just had a lovely thank you card from #Eastbourne #CitizensAdvice client. We helped client get her #energy bill co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Today is our Quality of #Advice Manager John Mayes' last day. The #Eastbourne #CitizensAdvice staff and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change
Thank you to all supporters of our service