Citizens Advice Eastbourne
We provide free confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales. We are an individual charity responsible for our own fundraising.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.Charity Registration No. 1086163
Company Registration No. 4171801
- Tweets by @EastbourneCAB
- Thank you @SOLegalUK for signing up for this year's #Eastbourne #LegalWalk all the #volunteers and our clients appr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Delighted to receive a cheque today from #EastbourneRoundTable for £1000 to upgrade our #training laptops to better… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- #EastbourneCAB client ventured out in the snow today to tell us his #Redundancy payment claim was successful over £… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- RT @CitizensAdvice: People on certain benefits are entitled to an automatic cold weather payment for every 7 days the temperature is be… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- RT @CitizensAdvice: Financial insecurity can push people into crisis. We’re calling on the government to protect people facing financia… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Citizens Advice Eastbourne Newsletter February 2018 e-marketing.barkweb.co.uk/t/r-D46E0D1BFD…
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change
Thank you to all supporters of our service