Citizens Advice Eastbourne
We provide free confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales. We are an individual charity responsible for our own fundraising.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.Charity Registration No. 1086163
Company Registration No. 4171801
Connect with us
Follow us on Twitter @eastbournecab
Like us on Facebook
- Tweets by @EastbourneCAB
- #CitizensAdvice #Eastbourne at the #Beacon today selling raffle tickets for the annual @Arndale_Centre Win-A-Car co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- #CitizensAdvice #Eastbourne pleased to be one of the #charities taking part in the annual @Arndale_Centre Eastbourn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Despite the funding boost for #UniversalCredit in #Budget2018, there are still fundamental problems with the benefi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- RT @CitizensAdvice: #UniversalCredit has to work for everyone who will use it. At the moment, this isn’t the case - @rahman_afzal explo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- RT @ESCC_TS: Despite some cold-callers being legitimate, there are many rogue traders looking to scam you out of your money. Don… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change
Thank you to all supporters of our service