Citizens Advice Eastbourne
We provide free confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales. We are an individual charity responsible for our own fundraising.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.Charity Registration No. 1086163
Company Registration No. 4171801
- Tweets by @EastbourneCAB
- #EastbourneCAB client confirmed #ESA awarded following our #benefits advice. giving client £3,800p/a. Still awaitin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- A big thank you to our team of dedicated trustees in #EastbourneCAB who oversee, direct and guide the work we do #TrusteesWeek
- One week left to vote for #EastbourneCAB in the #aviva fund. Vote here community-fund.aviva.co.uk/voting/project… https://t.co/HuMRPcWGzq
- @thecubanboys @dandelionradio Thanks
- @thecubanboys Thanks to you
- @TheBigBelieve Thanking you!
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change
Thank you to all supporters of our service