Citizens Advice Eastbourne
We provide free confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales. We are an individual charity responsible for our own fundraising.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.Charity Registration No. 1086163
Company Registration No. 4171801
- Tweets by @EastbourneCAB
- We're delighted to be one of the #Charities benefiting from the #Eastbourne #Airbourne collection this year. Our… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Congratulations to our #Eastbourne #CAB #Volunteer #Adviser Jayne who has successfully completed her… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- We're delighted that #EastbourneCAB has been chosen as one of @Waitrose in Eastbourne's #CommunityMatters good caus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Congratulations to our #Volunteer Gateway Assessor Jenny who has successfully completed her #CitizensAdvice trainin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- MPs acknowledged this week that #government agencies and #local authorities are worst in class for #debt collection… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- RT @T0B0: This week @CitizensAdvice engaged Ministers about fixing Universal Credit, regulating bailiffs, improving the energ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change
Thank you to all supporters of our service