Citizens Advice Eastbourne
We provide free confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales. We are an individual charity responsible for our own fundraising.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.Charity Registration No. 1086163
Company Registration No. 4171801
- Tweets by @EastbourneCAB
- RT @CitizensAdvice: 31 January is the deadline for sending in an online tax return. We’ve got advice on the process… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Confirmed outcome from #EastbourneCAB client helped with her #PPI claim. Client awarded over £5,700 and delighted w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- RT @WiltshireCAB: It's our busiest time of year for giving #debt advice, so if you're struggling you're not alone. @TheSun shares som… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- RT @BridgendCAB: Find out more about young workers employment rights. There are special laws to protect the rights of young workers… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- If you have been affected by the closure of DMB Solutions you may need advice. Customers should contact the Consume… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- RT @CitizensAdvice: Turning over a new leaf this #newyear? Do your homework before signing up to a gym bbc.in/2ENeo8p
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change
Thank you to all supporters of our service