Citizens Advice Eastbourne
We provide free confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales. We are an individual charity responsible for our own fundraising.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.Charity Registration No. 1086163
Company Registration No. 4171801
- Tweets by @EastbourneCAB
- Celebrating #Volunteer Alan's birthday in #CitizensAdvice #Eastbourne today with a lovely cake made by fellow volun… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Delighted to present #Fundraising certificate to 1 of our 12 #CitizensAdvice walkers who helped to raise over £3,00… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Thank You gift from client today for our #Volunteers. This #Eastbourne client was extremely anxious when she attend… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Always lovely to receive feedback and a Thank You! Client brought in 2 box of chocolates today after our… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Collaborating with a neighbouring Bureau today on a blue badge parking issue. Research and Campaigns volunteers mee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change
Thank you to all supporters of our service