Citizens Advice Eastbourne
We provide free confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales. We are an individual charity responsible for our own fundraising.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.Charity Registration No. 1086163
Company Registration No. 4171801
- Tweets by @EastbourneCAB
- BBC Sussex would like to speak to people who have fallen foul of a rogue trader. If you’re interested in speaking a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Have you registered to support us through @easyuk yet? It’s a really simple way to raise money for us just by shopp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- @Hornetville Hi Peter we were sorry to hear you've had problems finding our 'email' function on our website. A link… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- RT @CitizensAdvice: This week is #AntiBullyingWeek. If you're being bullied or harassed at work, there's action you can take. Our advi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Always good to hear of a positive outcome for our #Eastbourne clients. A terminally ill client's #Energy grant appl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change
Thank you to all supporters of our service