Citizens Advice Eastbourne
We provide free confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales. We are an individual charity responsible for our own fundraising.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.Charity Registration No. 1086163
Company Registration No. 4171801
- Tweets by @EastbourneCAB
- Come along to the @royalhippodrome #Eastbourne to see Archway Choirs perform songs from the movies. Don’t forget to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Congratulations to Sovereign Harbour rotary club for winning Best fundraisers at this year's Eastbourne Community A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Looking for something to do this weekend? Enjoy an evening of song and help raise funds for @EastbourneCAB and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Having started as a #Receptionist, Angela enjoyed #volunteering @CitizensAdvice #Eastbourne so much she asked to in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- RT @CitizensAdvice: For #80YearsOfAdvice, our staff and volunteers - like Leonie - have given thousands of people the knowledge and con… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change
Thank you to all supporters of our service