Citizens Advice Eastbourne
We provide free confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales. We are an individual charity responsible for our own fundraising.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.Charity Registration No. 1086163
Company Registration No. 4171801
- Tweets by @EastbourneCAB
- With financial insecurity set to remain for months ahead we urge the Chancellor @RishiSunak to #KeepTheLifeline W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- RT @EastbourneBC: The Test and Trace Support Payment scheme has been extended until 31 March 2021. If you have been required to self-… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- RT @WealdenCAB: Have you started claiming #UniversalCredit during the coronavirus pandemic? @CitizensAdvice wants to hear from yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- RT @Eastbournenews: Watch out for scammers eastbourneherald.co.uk/news/crime/sus…
- Please be aware of callers that say they are from NHS and that prescriptions must now be paid for if you are over 6… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change
Thank you to all supporters of our service