Citizens Advice Eastbourne
We provide free confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales. We are an individual charity responsible for our own fundraising.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.Charity Registration No. 1086163
Company Registration No. 4171801
- Tweets by @EastbourneCAB
- RT @WatfordCAB: You'll only receive a call from us if you're expecting one. Please report any suspicious calls to @actionfrauduk https://t.co/us7v9MoQs6
- RT @CitizensAdvice: If you're moving in to uni halls, you've got rights and responsibilities bit.ly/2xmMezQ https://t.co/HbHTOHhebt
- Listen to what our Manager and others have to say on the issue of Universal Credits #eastbourne #universalcredit eastbournebuzz.co.uk/eastbourne-new…
- RT @EastSussexCC: East Sussex Libraries – have your say on our proposals. Consultation starts today: ow.ly/7pSX30fjWF9 https://t.co/v4gyValBsm
- RT @CitizensAdvice: If you're applying for PIP, we have step by step advice to help you fill in the form bit.ly/2iLbU3u
- RT @EastbourneBuzz: #Eastbourne Charities Call For Universal Credit Pause eastbournebuzz.co.uk/eastbourne-new… #EastbourneBuzz #UniversalCredit
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change
Thank you to all supporters of our service