Citizens Advice Eastbourne
We provide free confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales. We are an individual charity responsible for our own fundraising.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.Charity Registration No. 1086163
Company Registration No. 4171801
- Tweets by @EastbourneCAB
- Using the @CitizensAdvice #energy comparison tool can help you save hundreds of pounds a year on your energy bills… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- RT @BBCSussex: A Seaford man with cystic fibrosis says the decision to take away his disability allowances will stop him living an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- @josephconnelly7 Hi Joe, please could you send your contact number via a private message and we will try to resolve this.
- RT @CABMendip: Stuart found himself homeless with his 11-year-old son after a difficult 3 years. @CitizensAdvice helped him find h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- RT @HMRCbusiness: If you hit a problem with your #SelfAssessment return, there is plenty of help available gov.uk/self-assessmen…
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change
Thank you to all supporters of our service