Citizens Advice Eastbourne
We provide free confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales. We are an individual charity responsible for our own fundraising.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.Charity Registration No. 1086163
Company Registration No. 4171801
Connect with us
Follow us on Twitter @eastbournecab
Like us on Facebook
- Tweets by @EastbourneCAB
- Collaborating with a neighbouring Bureau today on a blue badge parking issue. Research and Campaigns volunteers mee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- R&C Volunteer is looking at Evidence Forms. Universal Credit and other Benefit issues making up the majority #CABLive
- #CABLive Tuesday is often a day for Research & Campaigns. One of the team had been working on a letter about parkin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- So proud of our team of #CitizensAdvice #Eastbourne walkers who took part in our #sponsored 10k @londonlegal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Well done all @SolicitorsWebb ! it was great meeting the #Mccarthywebb team on Monday and glad you had a great time… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change
Thank you to all supporters of our service