Citizens Advice Eastbourne
We provide free confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales. We are an individual charity responsible for our own fundraising.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.Charity Registration No. 1086163
Company Registration No. 4171801
- Tweets by @EastbourneCAB
- Our #CAB #Volunteers are enjoying this wonderful Christmas Cake made by one of our #Volunteer #Advisers. Thank you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- When you shop @AmazonSmile, Amazon will make a donation to Eastbourne Citizens Advice Bureau. smile.amazon.co.uk/ch/1086163-0
- This #CyberMonday, make sure you know your #rights when #buying something from an #online marketplace - and what yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Thank you to our amazing supporters shopping online with easyfundraising: caeastbourne easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/caeastb…
- Read our latest Citizens Advice Eastbourne Newsletter November 2018 e-marketing.barkweb.co.uk/t/r-7765BA5A8B…
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change
Thank you to all supporters of our service