Citizens Advice Eastbourne
We provide free confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales. We are an individual charity responsible for our own fundraising.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.Charity Registration No. 1086163
Company Registration No. 4171801
- Tweets by @EastbourneCAB
- RT @CitizensAdvice: Facing up to practical problems can put people’s mental health at risk. We want to see integrated advice in mental… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Thank you chocolates received from #EastbourneCAB client after our help with a #PPI claim resulted in £2,730 award. Well done team!
- RT @ESCC_TS: Consumers should be wary of free trials or low price offers for products such as slimming pills, health foods, anti… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Treats galore today from our wonderful #eastbourneCAB #volunteers to help the team get to grips with the first day… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- RT @sussex_police: Please stay on the alert for phone calls from bogus police officers or bank staff - there have been 114 cases in Su… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- RT @CitizensAdvice: 1 in 5 people who have family members in a care home have been hit by a shock bill. We want more protections for pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change
Thank you to all supporters of our service