Citizens Advice Eastbourne
We provide free confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales. We are an individual charity responsible for our own fundraising.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.Charity Registration No. 1086163
Company Registration No. 4171801
- Tweets by @EastbourneCAB
- RT @actionfrauduk: ⚠️ ALERT: Watch out for these fake 📺 @TVlicensing refund emails being spammed out by fraudsters. We've seen a few v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Have you been affected by a rent deposit scam? Have you been asked to hand over money as a deposit for a house or f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Congratulations to 2 of our #Eastbourne #CAB #Volunteer #Advisers. Mary who has completed her Adviser #Training. An… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- RT @CitizensAdvice: Our new research reveals an estimated 4 million people in the UK have been charged for phones they already own, pay… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- RT @mhclg: Renting at uni for the first time? Brush up on your rights as a tenant so you can be sure things go smoothly. Check… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Read our report eastbournecab.co.uk/eastbourne-cit…
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change
Thank you to all supporters of our service