Citizens Advice Eastbourne
We provide free confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales. We are an individual charity responsible for our own fundraising.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.Charity Registration No. 1086163
Company Registration No. 4171801
- Tweets by @EastbourneCAB
- Our wonderful #Eastbourne #CitizensAdvice #volunteers are getting ready to start #workingfromhome today. Our team w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Our amazing #CitizensAdvice #Volunteers continue to #WorkFromHome today. Taking calls on our #Adviceline no 03444 1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- As we can't #fundraise in person we would like to ask if you are doing your #shopping online, please sign up to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Our Chief Executive #workingfromhome today. Ensuring we have the technology, financing and systems in place to supp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- RT @EastbourneBC: Due to the current situation our phone lines are very busy, but our Web Chat team are also on hand to assist with a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change
Thank you to all supporters of our service