Citizens Advice Eastbourne
We provide free confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales. We are an individual charity responsible for our own fundraising.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.Charity Registration No. 1086163
Company Registration No. 4171801
- Tweets by @EastbourneCAB
- A client, a single parent, is shielding, both children are in education. Bills have risen as everyone home. Client… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- RT @CitizensAdvice: "The difference a £20-a-week increase has made to families who are struggling is undeniable" Our Acting CEO, Alis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- RT @HealthwatchES: @AgeUKESussex @RuralSussex @EastbourneCAB Our COVID-19 vaccination survey is live Love it or hate it, we want to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- RT @actionfrauduk: Remember, the vaccine is only available on the @NHSuk and is free of charge. If you receive an email, text messag… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- RT @CAWestSussex: Looking for information about #Covid19 in languages including Polish, Portuguese, Urdu and more? @Sussex_HCP has th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change
Thank you to all supporters of our service