Citizens Advice Eastbourne
We provide free confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales. We are an individual charity responsible for our own fundraising.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.Charity Registration No. 1086163
Company Registration No. 4171801
We give most of our advice via the phone so if you need to contact us you can do so by calling our Advice Line on 03444 111 444
or you can contact us online by clicking here
Our office is closed for face-to-face contact during the lockdown.
- Tweets by @EastbourneCAB
- Delighted our 10k #sponsored #legal walk can go ahead this year! Thanks to @londonlegal for their support. Work now… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- #AdviceAtHome Interested in #media? Want to help CA #Eastbourne get our message and news out to the community? We a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- The DWP have produced this guide to landlords and tenants. It explains the support on offer for tenants who claim b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- So sorry to say a virtual farewell to our BAME Adviser and #Volunteer General Adviser Lara who joined us during loc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- RT @tommacinnes: Today we're publishing a new report looking back at the last year at @CitizensAdvice. With 62.8m pageviews and over… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change
Thank you to all supporters of our service