Citizens Advice Eastbourne
We provide free confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales. We are an individual charity responsible for our own fundraising.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.Charity Registration No. 1086163
Company Registration No. 4171801
- Tweets by @EastbourneCAB
- Don’t feel blue about blue badge renewals eastbournecab.co.uk/news/don-t-fee… https://t.co/ECz6qmdOSR
- Delighted to virtually award our #UniversalCredit HelptoClaim #Adviser Rachel her certificate for successfully comp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- RT @HealthwatchES: Hi @Eastbournenews @EastbourneBC @EastbourneFB @EastbourneCAB Our Patient Transport survey is now live… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Our #Training Supervisor Anne has been doing some virtual #CitizensAdvice #Adviser trainer with one of our newest… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- RT @gbyrne03: Day 2 of @CitizensAdvice week of graphs: Here's the top advice pages people visited from March to July 📈 - Furloug… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change
Thank you to all supporters of our service