Citizens Advice Eastbourne
We provide free confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales. We are an individual charity responsible for our own fundraising.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.Charity Registration No. 1086163
Company Registration No. 4171801
- Tweets by @EastbourneCAB
- Big thank you to all @rotarysovrnhbr for choosing us as their #charity and all our #CAB #volunteers for helping wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Congratulations to #Eastbourne #CAB #Volunteer Kathy who has successfully completed her Gateway Assessor #Training.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- RT @EB_Airshow: Yesterday we had the pleasure of presenting the cheques to our worthy charities & good causes with the money raised… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Big thank you to @EastbourneEvent and @rotarysovrnhbr for choosing us as one the #charities to participate in and b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Confirmed outcome from #Eastbourne #CAB client. #Energy bill reduced by £25p/m (£300 p/a) and £100 refunded. Client… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change
Thank you to all supporters of our service