Citizens Advice Eastbourne
We provide free confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales. We are an individual charity responsible for our own fundraising.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.Charity Registration No. 1086163
Company Registration No. 4171801
- Tweets by @EastbourneCAB
- Delighted that @Rotary Club of #SovereignHarbour have chosen us as their charity for this year's #Eastbourne… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- RT @WealdenCAB: SCAM! The DVLA is aware of an email/text scam that asks drivers to verify their driving license & vehicle tax detai… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Research & Campaigns volunteer is contacting client willing to share experiences of claiming #ESA and #PIP. A high… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Minutes of yesterday’s Research & Campaigns County Meeting went out this morning. Thanks to Alan for turning them a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Good to see 2 more #Eastbourne #Law firms @QSBarwells & #StephenRimmerLLP @EastbourneLaw have signed up for our spo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Another productive Research & Campaigns meeting with our County colleagues @Hastings1066CAB @WealdenCAB @lewescab1… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change
Thank you to all supporters of our service